oodi offers you a Google Play purchase service that enables the customers to purchase or subscribe to apps, games and digital content on Google Play and pay for their purchases using their oodi mobile phone balance.
- The service is available only for Android devices
- Gmail account is required for the subscriber
How to use the service:
- After selecting the item, you would like to purchase on Google Play or from within an application or game (in-app purchase), select “Use (Zain Iraq/oodi) زين العراق billing” as your payment method. Alternatively, visit https://paymentpage.page.link/ZainIQ and select “Use (Zain Iraq/oodi) زين العراق billing”
- When prompted to provide subscriber information, please fill it to complete the activation process
- After activating the service, this will become your default payment method for Google Play transactions (application and in-app purchase) and you will be able to purchase and subscribe to applications and games by deducting the amount from your oodi mobile balance
- Note that: (1) To step up the payment method, a free SMS will be sent from your device to oodi line(2) The subscriber can view all purchases and subscriptions by visiting https://payments.google.com
Inquiries that you may face:
- During the activation process for the first time, the postal code is requested. How can I know the postal code of the governorate?
Answer: If you do not know the postal code of the governorate, you can use the postal code for Iraq (10000)
- I use oodi mobile number, but the option to pay through Zain /oodi has not appeared yet?
Answer: If your phone has two SIM cards, you can activate the service on the oodi line by placing the oodi SIM as the preferred SIM (default) for both calls and text messages, then the option "Use (Zain Iraq/oodi) زين العراق billing" will appear directly
- I use the oodi mobile number and already placed as a preferred SIM for both calls and text messages, but the option to pay via Zain/oodi has not appeared yet?
Answer: Please check your Google account if you are using a non-Iraqi account that you must convert to an Iraqi account.
Verification of the account is done through:
- Going to the "Account" within the Google Play Store and from the "Preferences" go to the country and profiles and change the country, the change of country may take 24 hours.
- If the option to change the country is not available, please go to "Phone Settings" and then "Applications" from there choose Google Play application and then go to storage and clear the cache and repeat point (a) above
- If you are unable to change the country through the above two points, please open the following link through the browser https://payments.google.com and then go to "Settings" and choose Iraq from the country / region there .