Ouch - if your data is not working, here are a few things you can try
- Open your oodi app and check your remaining data. If there is none, you can always buy a data booster.
- Your SIM card may have a problem
- Check if your oodi SIM card is working. (Try your SIM card in another phone to make sure the phone is working correctly.)
- Turn off your WIFI and turn on flight mode for 10 seconds.
- Make sure your cellular data is switched on.
- Make sure your phone has a signal and is connected to oodi.
If you are outside Iraq:
- Make sure that you have an active roaming add-on with data remaining, covering the country you are in.
- Make sure your phone is connected to one of our roaming partners - you can find their list in the roaming add-on in the oodi app.
If none of this solves the problem, please contact our care team, we will figure it out for you.
Also please check our article about configuring phone to use oodi.