Choose eSIM and experience the future!
At oodi, we are committed to staying at the forefront of technological advancements.
- oodi is always striving to provide the customers with the best and latest technology in the field of communications.
- oodi is excited to introduce the electronic chip technology, also known as eSIM.
- The eSIM is the digital or electronic version of the regular SIM chip, and it comes with many benefits.
Questions you may need to know:
- What do you need to know about eSIM?
The Digital Evolution of SIM Cards.
Experience the future of mobile technology with eSIM - the electronic chip that replaces traditional plastic SIM cards.
Enjoy the convenience of adding multiple numbers to a single device and quickly switching between them.
Activating your eSIM is as easy as scanning a QR code!
- How to get your oodi eSIM today?
It's easy no worries, If you want an eSIM, you can easily find it at all Zain ROS in Iraq.
With the convenience of an eSIM, you can easily activate your mobile phone without needing a physical SIM card. So, visit your nearest sales center to get your eSIM today!
- What are the benefits of eSIM?
There are several benefits to using eSIM.
eSIM provides enhanced safety and security as your personal and work numbers are stored on a digital chip, reducing the risk of losing important contacts and data.
Moreover, eSIM gives customers greater flexibility and convenience when switching between personal and work numbers.
Additionally, eSIM can help reduce traditional SIM cards' environmental impact.
- How to get eSIM?
The process is simple and easy.
All you need to do is visit our sales centers (Zain ROS) and request eSIM.
To ensure a smooth and hassle-free process, you must provide some essential documents, including your Civil ID or National card passport, Residence card,. These documents will verify your identity and ensure the new SIM card is activated correctly.
Once the process is complete, you’ll be ready to use your new eSIM card immediately.
- How to make sure my device supports eSIM?
Fortunately, it's easy to check if your device supports eSIM.
- For iPhone users, you can check if your device has an EID number by accessing "settings," then "general," and then "about." Alternatively, you can check the device's original box for an EID number.
- For Samsung users, go to settings and choose "About device" to check for eSIM compatibility.
Here is a list of some of the most commonly used eSIM-compatible mobile devices available in the market: iPhone, Samsung, Huawei, Google, Other Devices.